Monday, May 11, 2009

crash of the elements.

I dreamt this morning that I was dragon boat racing on the ocean. The air was thick with heat and the sun was the kind of blinding that presses your eyes into a squint. Each time the drummer hit, I could see the sound flash outward and shatter the light into millions of diamond shards that scattered to glint across the water on either side of her.

How can I tell of the synchronicity and crash - all twenty paddles smoothly arcing forward in anticipation of the hit, then slicing into the water to send up a spray of trapped light that mingled with the fractured light.

That dream = magic. Mmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That is cool!! It would be interesting to find out what that dream means.

    Oh and I had changed the layout of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete