Thursday, April 9, 2009

parasitic egg pods

I dreamt last night that I went someplace - a field perhaps - and when I left I discovered I was covered in hundreds and hundreds of pods of bugs eggs. Perhaps nothing I'd encounter in real life, each pod was an about .2X.4X.2 mm (wxlxh) rectangular shape that was flat where it ahered to my skin, with each of the four corners rounded, and curved top as though it's contents were stretching for optimum room. The first I discovered on my shoulder as I scratched what felt too hard and too symetrical to be a bump, a run of my fingers revealed my arm was covered and further probing revealed my entire body was covered in a rash of the parasites.

I do not remember who else was in the dream and offered the advice I should let them mature and fall off because to try to pick them off tear away my skin. I was completely panicked and disgusted, and woke as dream me was trying to work one loose from my shoulder.

My dreams are so vivid that when I wake I sometimes have to check my memory for any signs it was only a dream, luckily dreams as extreme as this are easy to dispel, but sometimes the more mundane are question marks that follow me for days. I digress, I forgot everything leading up to leaving the field, but if I could I wonder what interpretation there is for this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment