Thursday, April 16, 2009

tree hugger

I'm a tree hugger because they are email servers to the universe and some days I get so euphoric with blessings I just wanna say "hey friend.. thanks"; and they understand love.. really, they do - because do you really think you can hang around that long without getting to understand a few things? And cause we're all made of the same substance but strangers get weird when you run up to em and hug them (it's true, try it for yourself); and trees need love just like I need love, no explanations necessary.

I talk to bugs and birds and bees because I think they know a lot more about the thronging and pulsing and surging of life than they're letting on, and maybe one day I'll remember the language of their secret telling. But if I never do the pauses in my one sided conversations hold a promise and possibility so huge it absorbs me into a world of my own orbit.

Because a life that visits simplicity is like an easter egg hunt- (or an orgy, pick your flavour) there's a treat behind every bush!


Untitled Work in progress(oil pastel, oil, papier mache - sort of, charcoal, on water colour paper)

p.s. The new drawing I mentioned in my last post, is in the garbage, and after adding colour to flower girl I no longer like the look of oil pastel on brown paper.
and,
a new follower and comment, plus a good word from san and slowtumblinglife about my drawing has me bouyant today. Thank You!
and,
i'll be back to code links to san etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment