Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ohh, Jeff Buckley.

I am looking outside and it is very odd to equate 6:55am with the darkness resting on everything. It's been a while since I've sat in its stillness and I am disappointed that morning is spreading lavender behind the neighbouring building.

Sometimes, I am so moved by a moment I wish I could freeze it and live in it for the rest of my life, or at least a little bit longer than its allotted time. Sometimes( read today) wishes are enough; I actually AM eager for the progression of today so that other people can be up and at their jobs where I can call them about things, and so I can continue work on Flower Girl.

Nevertheless, it seems almost barbaric that the bustle of daylight will infect this stillness so I have closed the blinds, can someone please tell me when it's over?

Would you believe this post is not about any of these things? And since I have decided I'd rather sit here in the dark until daylight starts leaking through the blinds... this post isn't about anything at all.

Have a gorgeous day.

Oh.. Jeff Buckley? I love. lavender morning reminded me of lilac wine. and well... i'll use any excuse to talk about Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment